This weekend is the State Combined Event Championships at Lakeside Stadium.
Parents of Athletes participating in this weekend's State Combined Event Championship, please click here to view the Parent Duty Roster and then email Paivi Bertucci on firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you will perform your duty. Check in with our TMs and roster manager in the stands 15 mins before your duty - don't go straight to your duty. Completion of your duty is linked to your Parent Duty Bond refund - there is more information on our Parent Duty policy here.
Our Team Managers for the event are Paivi Bertucci 0415 552 818 and Lucy Jackson 0414 893 596. Please contact them if you have any problems on the weekend.
Please check the LAVic website here for the timetable and up-to-date information on the event. Some important points are:
- Due to COVID restrictions, spectators/coaches are not allowed. Only parents/guardians and siblings needing supervision will be admitted. 2 parents/guardians per child/family are allowed.
- You will be required to enter via a specific gate - please check the LAVic website for details, including which group your child is in.
- Please bring your masks and follow all LAVic COVID protocols.
- Please arrive with plenty of time for parking and a warm up. Don't forget to pay for parking - inspectors will be doing the rounds.
- Chest patches ARE required. Please also ensure correct Centre uniform including black shorts with no pockets or logos bigger than 4x4cm and red Coles patches sewn-on just above the LAVic logo. Click here for our full uniform requirements.
- The event will be livestreamed - check the LAVic website for details.
- We will probably set up in the front-straight stand and will also have a couple of tents on the grass.