The 2020 SMR Track & Field Carnival is taking place at the Duncan Mackinnon Reserve in Murrumbeena on the 15th and 16th of February 2020.
- Date: 15th & 16th of February 2020
- Location: Caulfield: Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Cnr North & Murrumbeena Rd, Murrumbeena VIC 3163
- Open To: U9 to U16 Athletes
The LAVic Information Page is here.
The UPDATED timetable is here.
Parent Duty Roster
Parents of participating athletes, here's the duty roster. Click here to email Alexandra Woods (email@example.com) by 7pm 14th February to confirm your duty.
- Parent duties are essential to the hosting of these events. Note that if you have multiple children competing, you may be allocated one duty per child, per day they are competing.
- Closed-shoes are required when on duty - no thongs/sandals.
- Please don't use your phones whilst on duty and no photography.
- Please check-in at the Mentone tent 15 mins before your duty - don't go straight to your duty.
- Failure to perform your duty puts unfair pressure on our committee and other parents, and will result in forfeiture of your Parent Duty Bond or even prevent your child from participating.
- We'll be setting up tents for everyone, but BYO chairs. We will have limited space, so please understand that someone will most likely sit in your chair if you're not using it.
- Full centre uniform is required - including Chest Patches and Coles Patches. No pockets, lines, or logos larger than 40x40mm on shorts. LAVic regulations are here.
- Athletes, please arrive with plenty of time for parking and present at the table at our tents for a uniform check about 1 hour before your event.
- The Call Room opens 30 mins before event time, and CLOSES 20 mins before event time. All athletes should present to the call room at heat time in case the heat becomes a straight final.
- Parking will be tricky - there is additional parking along East Boundary Road, south of the track.
- Our Team Managers are Alex Woods 0411 956 413 and Nes Ofahengaue 0455 673 959. Please contact them if you have any problems.