PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR 2019 WRAP UP
The Southern Metro Region Relay Carnival is on this Saturday 23rd Nov at Springvale LAC, Ross Reserve, Memorial Drive, Noble Park VIC 3174. Relevant links:
IMPORTANT ATHLETE INFORMATION
Athletes, please arrive with plenty of time for parking and present at the table at our tents for a uniform check about 1 hour before your event.
The Call Room opens 30 mins before event time, and CLOSES 20 mins before event time. All athletes in a team should present to the call room at heat time in case the heat becomes a straight final.
Ensure the correct Centre Uniform is worn or your relay team may be disqualified and pay special attention to:-
- Coles patches must be sewn onto tops above the LAVic logo.
- Subway Registration Chest Patches are required (pinned on).
- Shorts/ leggings must be the approved LAVic shorts or in plain black without pockets, lines, or logos larger than 4cm x 4cm.
- Spikes may be worn for all relay events by athletes in the U11-16 age groups only. Only conical/ Christmas tree or pyramid spikes are permitted to be worn.
Check the Duty Roster and ensure you report to the Mentone tent 15 mins before your duty. As always these events can't be held without lots of parental assistance and we appreciate everyone doing their part on the day. Please be mindful of the following:
- Closed-shoes are required when on duty - no thongs/sandals.
- Please don't use your phones whilst on duty.
- Please check-in at the Mentone tent 15 mins before your duty - don't go straight to your duty.
We'll be setting up tents for everyone, but BYO chairs/blankets. We will have limited space, so please understand that someone will most likely sit in your chair if you're not using it.
Another day of great Relay performances on Saturday saw Mentone place 2nd on the Southern Metro Region Relay
Carnival Medal Tally.
Full results are here.
Thanks to our Centre Team Managers, Age-Group Team Managers, Officials, Committee and Parent Helpers for all contributing to another successful event for our kids.
Click here for photos from the day (thanks Lucy).