Welcome to the 2019/20 season for Ipswich Indoor
You can find all information and documents by clicking the 'Indoor Hockey' tab above.
Note cut off dates please.
We need coaches, managers for rep. We also need umpires for both rep and normal comps.
Please email all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org (which is also the contact for further information) and Cc email@example.com
Junior competitions will be played on Thursday nights, 10 October - 5 December and then 30 January - 27 February
Senior competitions will be played on Friday nights, 18 October - 13 December and then 24 January - 28 February.
Hockey Queensland Indoor Player Registration 2019/20
All players involved in 2019/20 Indoor Competitions across Queensland will be required to complete an online registration through the Gameday database (as per the outdoor registration process). Registrations will be completed through the same process as outdoor registrations. The link to register will be available soon!
Upon registration, players will be asked to pay the compulsory HA and HQ Indoor Player Registration Fees.
- who are participating in any Indoor competition across Queensland
- who intend on participating at any HQ Indoor State Championship
- who wish to be considered for selection for a Qld State Indoor Team
are required to register as an Indoor player to Hockey Queensland.
Indoor Registrations will open on 2 September 2019 (please note to be eligible for a state competition you must have registered prior to team entry)
2019/20 Registration Fees: (payable at time of registration by debit/credit card/PayPal directly to HQ)
UNDER 10 Indoor Registration (5 – 9yrs – as of 31st December 2019)
- Registered Outdoor Player: $7 (Inclusive of GST and surcharges)
- Indoor Player only: $9 (Inclusive of GST and surcharges)
JUNIOR Indoor Registration (10 - 17yrs – as of 31st December 2019)
- Registered Outdoor Player: $13 (Inclusive of GST and surcharges)
- Indoor Player only: $15 (Inclusive of GST and surcharges)
SENIOR Indoor Registration (18yrs & over - as of 31st December 2019)
- Registered Outdoor Player: $18 (Inclusive of GST and surcharges)
- Indoor Player only: $23 (Inclusive of GST and surcharges)
Registered outdoor players will already have their email address in the online registration system, and will need to enter their personal password when prompted to complete their Indoor Registration (use the 'Forgotten Password' function to reset password if required).
Only REGISTERED Indoor players will be eligible to participate at a HQ Indoor Tournament (including U13, U15 & U18 State Championships plus Super 6s) or for State Team selection.