The fees for our Olympic Junior Athletics Club for the 2020/21 summer season are:
||6 and under as at 31 December 2021
|7 to 14 yrs
|| to 14 years old as at 31 December 2021
Transfering from Winter Olympic Harriers
|7 to 14 years
There is a 20% discount for 3 children and 25% for 4 children. Once you have regisered email email@example.com to get your discount refunded. Please include your bank account information
Membership fee breakdown
- Over 7s $99 fee, the club keeps $34 to pay for equipment and some of the helpers, $35 goes to Athletics NZ and $30 goes to Athletics Wellington.
- Under 7s $79 fee, the club keeps $59 to pay for the programme staff and equipment, $10 goes to Athletics NZ and $10 goes to Athletics Wellington.
- Mini athletics for Under 7s held on Wednesday nights at Grenada North Park from 5:30pm to 6.30pm.
- Junior Membership for 7 to 14 year olds cover club nights on Wednesdays 5:30pm - 6:30pm and the option to compete at Junior Interclubs throughout the season and Wellington Junior Champs at the end of the season.
- For those 15 years and older your membership covers you competing in the college age and older Saturday afternoon meets at Newtown Park including Grand Prix Meets, Regional League Meets, Mini Meets and Wellington Centre Champs. Note: If you are aged 15 and older and already a current winter harrier member you do not need to register for the summer as your membership covers the full year.
If you require any further information regarding registration, please email all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
See our Coaching tab - this covers sessions outside of Club night
If you wish to pay your membership by internet banking our bank account is:
Olympic Harriers 03 0566-0125857-00
Please ensure you add the name of the person registering as a reference for the payment.