Club level and National IT scoring. For persons with a minimum of Level 2 accreditation. These Scorers will also be eligible to apply for National IT scoring appointments; be prepared to expand exposure to the ABF computerized scoring program. Note Level IT is not a pre-requisite for Level 4IT.
- Endorsement by State Scoring Organisation
- Attend Level IT scoring clinic(s) / tutoring on ABF computer program
- Receipt of application form and fee
- Maintain financial membership
- Completed Application Form with exam fee and Level IT Check List to be lodged with CABS Coordinator 14 days prior to examination date.
Qualification For ….
- Appointed IT Scorer at an official ABF tournament
- Act as an appointed computer IT Scorer recording live game and / or “play by play” utilising ABF computer program at ABF, State and Club level.
- Practical Testing, if successful
- Live game practical test
- In the event of a candidate being unsuccessful they may re-sit the exam once more after a twelve (12) week interval within the testing period 1st September to 30th April
To Retain Level
- Maintain financial membership with CABS
- Proof of regular active scoring utilising ABF computer program at Club / school level to be provided by completion of scoring log book including proof of preparation of Club / school statistical records
Return to Accreditation page