Club / school level up to but not including top division / grade. For persons wishing to score on a more regular basis, expanding their scoring ability and knowledge of scoring techniques whilst complying with the rules of baseball scoring including -: scoresheet competency, symbols, introduction to colours and basic statistics, interpretations eg Wild Pitch / Passed Ball, Hit / Error.
- Endorsement by State Scoring Organisation
- Attend Level 1 Accreditation Clinics
- Receipt of application form and fee
- Maintain financial membership
- Open rule book examination in conjunction with assessment using a practical test video
- Individual Pass Level – 80%
- Supplementary five (5) question exam for 75-79.9% (with 100% score required for pass)
- In the event of a Candidate being unsuccessful they may re-sit the exam once more after a twelve (12) week
interval within the testing period 1st September to 30th April
Qualification For ….
- Score Club / school level up to but not including State / Territory’s highest level
To Retain Level
- Maintain financial membership with CABS
- Proof of regular active scoring at Club / school level to be provided by completion of scoring log book
Return to Accreditation page