As a parent of a child registered with the Eastern Hills Teeball and Baseball Association, you are required to abide by the Parent's Code of Behaviour.
- Children play baseball or teeball for FUN. Accept any mistakes as part of their learning process. Remember the game is for their enjoyment not yours.
- Don't leave you child at teeball or baseball, stay and support the team, volunteer to help and discuss your child's progress with the coach.
- Applaud good play from both teams and encourage your child that honest effort is as important as victory.
- Never ridicule, abuse or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing a game.
- Offensive behaviour from parents or spectators is not acceptable under the Rules of Baseball or Teeball and stern action witll be taken against offenders.
- Recognise the value and imporance of the volunteer coaches and officials. They give of their time and knowledge to provide organised baseball for your child and deserve your respect and support.
- Baseball and teeball is a team game. Accept and understand that at times your child may be asked to take a turn on the bench.
- Not all children can be champions. Do not force an unwilling child to participate in baseball or teeball or expect more from your child than their best efforts.
- If you disagree with an official or coach, raise the issue through the appropriate channels rather than question the person in public.
- Foul language of any sort will NOT be tolerated.
- Be aware that if these rules are not abided by, the offending parent/s will be asked to leave the ground.