FORMS FOR COLTS, SENIOR LEAGUE, JUNIOR LEAGUE AND LITTLE LEAGUE COMPETITIONS (Metropolitan teams only)
Game Reports are to be submitted electronically on-line. Each club is required to submit a Main Game Report Contact Persons with email address and Phone details. This information is required as soon as possible.
- On-Line Game report sytem - Help Guide - it is Very easy, very quick and can be done on-line on a phone (line score only), a tablet @ the game or computer at home. All you need is your password to your Team. Passwords will be given out once the fixtures has been received and uploaded onto the LLWA website. Please check with you Club's Game Report Contact Person.
- COLTS game reports required STATS and is done when lodging the On-Line game report. Please contact the Registrar Caroline Adamson if you require any help. Teams are to cross check the Stats by end of working day Wednesday. Stats will be downloaded on Thursday morning by LLWA for reporting purposes.
Late Game reports: Those who are late submitting their report and have been cut off from the on-line system, must submit on the excel spread sheet and send by email to the email address on the form.
- JL & LL Late Game Report Excel Sheet - - This form is to be used for all Regular Season games.
- Junior League Club Championships Excel Sheet - - This form is to be used for all JL Club Championships games.
- Senior League & Colts Late Game Report Excel Sheet
Game report deadline: Game Reports are to be sumitted within 72 hours after the game was completed. Exception: If you play on Friday, you have till Monday 5pm. If you play on Saturday, you have till Tuesday 5pm. $10 fine for late reports.
Back to Baseball Forms