To join the club, registration and payment is done online through the Athletics New Zealand membership portal. To register and pay click here: Join the Club.
Payment is by credit card or debit card. If you are unable to pay this way or have any other questions, please contact our Club Registrar at email@example.com
- Once you enter the membership portal, select "Registration".
- For returning members, enter your email address. You will be taken to a log-in screen, enter your password. If you've forgotten your password, you can request the system to send you a new one. Check your membership information is correct, then make your payment.
- Each child needs to be registered individually, however if you have more than one child in the 7-14 year age group, you will still receive the family discount by selecting “first child in family” for your first child registered and “subsequent child” for other children in the 7-14 age group.
- Payment is made at the time of registering online via credit card. You can make one payment for all registered children.
- Once you have registered and paid you will receive two emails - one is a registration invoice, and the other a payment acknowledgement.
- The system only has the facility for one email address for each registration. If you wish to have more than one email address to receive club communications there are two options. If you are registering more than one child, register one of them with the alternative email address. Alternatively you can register as a Volunteer to enter a second email address (no fee or specific obligation is associated with this subscription).
- All new members will be given a specific club number which is used for recording results.It is a 5 digit number beginning with 83. Returning members will retain the same number they have previously been given.