Saturday 25th March is our centre Personal Best (PB) Day and the last day of participation for Athletes this season.
All Girls are on Set Up - please arrive at 8:15am to get us started by 9am
All Boys are on Pack Up
PB day format will be as follows:
- There will be 1 session for all age groups, from 9am to 12pm
- Events can be mixed-age and mixed-gender
- All athletes choose a maximum of three events - 2 x field and 1 track OR 2 x track and 1 field
- Athletes will receive a ribbon at each event as they achieve a PB
- Bring your ribbons to the Presentation tent and you will be award with a Gold (3 PBs), Silver (2 PBs) or Bronze Medal (1 PB)
- Records achieved on the day will be recognised, however results will not count towards end of season club awards
- Team managers will not be on duty on the day. It is the responsibility of the athletes (& parents) to present at the event at the scheduled time
- To achieve a PB you must have participated in the event already this season and it must be an event in which your age group normally participates
- Please bring chest patches, otherwise you will end up with permanent marker (texta) lines on your arm as we need a way to track how many events you have participated in.
Click here for the Program