Saturday 25th March is our centre Personal Best (PB) Day and the last day of participation for Athletes this season.
PB day format will be as follows:
- There will be 1 session for all age groups from 9am to 12pm
- All athletes choose a maximum of three events - 2 x field and 1 track OR 2 x track and 1 field
- Athletes will receive a ribbon for each PB they achieve
- Records achieved on the day will be recognised, however results will not count towards end of season club awards
- Team managers will not be on duty on the day. It is the responsibility of the athletes (& parents) to present at the event at the scheduled time
- To achieve a PB you must have participated in the event already this season and it must be an event in which your age group normally participates
- Please bring chest patches, otherwise you will end up with permanent marker (texta) lines on your arm as we need a way to track how many events you have participated in.
To enable us to finalise the program, we are requesting an expression of interest for the following events by 6pm Thursday 23rd March:
- 800 metres
- 1500 metres
- All walk events - 700m, 1100m and 1500m
- 100 metre hurdles
- 200 metre hurdles
- 300 metre hurdles
This will enable us to schedule sufficient time between events and ensure that the event is included in the program.
Please email your interest to email@example.com before 6pm Thursday evening.
We will release the program Thursday night, after we've received the expressions of interest and adjusted accordingly.