All Families, please note that there is no session for any age group at Mentone this weekend, as the Southern Metropolitan Region Track and Field Championships are on at Ballam Park in Frankston.
Good luck to our 86 Athletes attending.
We have had some email problems, so if you havn't already seen the Parent Duty Roster it is linked below in 2 parts. Please check the both days and email firstname.lastname@example.org tonight to confirm all is OK.
General info for the weekend:
- Correct Uniform is essential. Subway Chest Patches and Jetstar Patches are required. No logos on shorts please!
- We will have tents set up for everyone, please BYO chairs/rugs.
- The timetable is here.
- Please ensure athletes sign-in at the Mentone tents with plenty of time to spare. The call room room opens 30 minutes before each scheduled event time and is only open for 10 minutes.
- Parents need to sign-in at the Mentone tents 10 minutes prior to your scheduled duty time. Please do not go straight to your duty, please only relieve a Mentone parent and wait to be relieved by a Mentone parent.
- You must wear enclosed shoes when performing your duty.
- Our Team Managers for the weekend are Alex Woods (0411 956 413) and Maddy Woods (0423 425 899).
- Please check event clashes with our Team Managers.
- Please notify our Team Managers if scratching from an event.
- Congratulations to Nick Grech and Zoe Cunningham, our Team Captains for this weekend. They'll be there to encourage you all and help us organise the March Past.