The 2019-19 State Combined Event Championships are on this weekend at Lakeside Stadium, Albert Park.
The Parent Duty Roster is here. Please check your allocation then email Alex Woods firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm Friday night to confirm your duty.
Please check-in at the Mentone table 15 mins before your duty - don't go straight to your duty.
Please wear closed-toed shoes and avoid using your phones whilst on duty - no photography.
Please remember that these events can't be held without lots of parental assistance, failure to perform your allocated duty puts unfair pressure on other families and will result in forfeiture of your $50 Parent Duty Bond.
The LAVic Information Page is here.
The Timetable is here.
Please check the Event Program for full info, but some important points are:
- Athletes must check-in as well as attending the call-room. CHECK IN TIMES:
- U9-U13: Opens at 8.00am and closes 30mins prior to the Call Room time for each age group.
- U14-U16: Opens from 10.00am on Saturday only, closes 30mins prior to Call Room time.
- Full Centre uniform is required - Mentone top and black shorts - no pockets, lines or logos on shorts/leggings. Click here for info. Chest patches shouldn't be required, but bring them anyway.
- We will set up in the stand along the front straight - look for the Mentone teardrop banners.
- We'll probably also have a couple of tents on the grass, with a small pool.
- Please arrive with plenty of time to park and don't forget to pay for parking. Please check-in with our Team Managers when you arrive.
- Our Team Managers are Charmaine van Rooyen 0411 899 209 and Nes Ofahengaue 0400 221 697.