Entries & Merchandise
ENTRIES OPEN ON MONDAY, 2 DECEMBER 2013 AND CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT, 14 MARCH 2014
We encourage clubs to complete their entries via Team Manager Lite.
MSQ clubs are encouraged to use the Meet Checker via the Member Forum, before they submit their TM Files
Clubs using entering via the TM File, must use the check list to ensure all requirements have been met.
Click on the documents listed to complete your entry requirements:
A. Club Check List
B. Individual Nomination Form, including the Open Water Swim (pdf)
Individual Nomination Form, including the Open Water Swim (word)
Who fills this form in?
1. Hand this form in to your club recorder for entry onto the TM File
2. A member of a state/virtual club
3. Small clubs without TM Lite
4. Overseas Masters' swimmers
C. Summary of Club's individual entries
D. Summary of Club's Open Water Swim Entries
E. Summary of Club's Dinner and Open Water Swim Payments
F. Mixed Freestyle Relay Form
Mixed Medley Relay Form
Women's Medlay Relay Form
Men's Medley Relay Form
Women's Freestyle Relay Form
Men's Freestyle Relay Form
1. The relay forms must be submitted to the club captain
2. Clubs must submit their relay entries on TM Lite
3. You need not include names, but must have your age group. Names will be added prior to the events.
4. Clubs that do not use TM Lite, must submit the relay forms
G. TM File (includes the relay entries)
SPECIAL OFFER TO OPEN WATER/OCEAN NON-MASTERS' SWIMMERS:
Click on the Information Flyer to see how you can swim in the event and why it would be worth joining MSQ.
- Pool Events: $65.00
- Individual pool event: $ 7.50 per event (maximum of 10 individual events: no more than 3 per day)|
- Relay per team: $20.00
- Open Water Swim: $30.00 (MSA registered member)
Relay entries must be submitted by clubs via TM File.