Five Peaks Challenge bike ride
Get together with a group of family, friends or workmates to enjoy the scenic beauty of
Canberra in the autumn whilst helping Rotary support worthwhile charities.
The event starts and finishes at the Stromlo Forest Park.
- Choose from a challenging 118 km ride or a shorter 88 km option
- Enough hill climbing to give even seasoned riders a reason for pause
- Pick your peaks - shorter and less hill climbing options
- Dare to cycle to new heights and achieve your personal goals
- Start at Stromlo Forest Park and finish on a closed road up to the top of Mt Stromlo
- Ride a scenic route around Canberra and its environs
The rides provide a challenge with options and scenic views of Canberra, two refresh and refuel stops plus food, drinks and entertainment at the end of the ride. It's not a race, so you do not need to ride against the clock. And there's the satisfaction of seeing the proceeds go to our selected charities.
All funds raised from the event go to charity.
Are you up to it?
View the Five Peaks Challenge website
Last update JW 26 November 2018